Our vision is to share the best local producers and wines to inspire people to travel and discover the areas where these products are made. We promote outstanding wines and winemakers. We believe in authentic and personal relationships with our customers and our suppliers.
Fab Wines encourages people to be more curious outdoors while discovering and enjoying local wines. The wine-makers we are lucky to promote often have the best land, vineyards, and wine-making processes. They innovate and lead the success of the entire wine area they represent.
Often they sell their products as soon as they are available. These factors push them out of the established wine merchant and distributors’ logic. The result is that you can’t find this excellence in the UK. Fab Wines aims to fill this market gap.
Fab Wines seeks and scout small high-quality producers through direct interactions with customers and producers. We know each vineyard that we often visit with the producer, friends and their families. Come and join us on this journey.
Welcome to our Fab Wines,
We ship everywhere in the UK usually in two days. If you select bank transfer as a payment method, we will review the order together via email before you pay.
We recommend keeping a few products at home to enjoy with your favourite food, or use our products as great gifts for family and friends.
Still White Wines
- Lone Farm Outstanding Pinot Blanc BSixTwelve – Hampshire (UK)
- Our iconic Arneis from Piedmont – The White Nebbiolo
Muscle, Tannins and Character – Proper reds for proper food! We call them the “Bad Boys Wines“. Here they are! Be very careful!
- Barbaresco Vigna Basarin – Luigi Voghera
- Barbera Riserva Vigna – Basarin Luigi Voghera
- Barbera Superiore – Luigi Voghera
- Barbaresco Cottà – Luigi Voghera
Most of our Products and Producers are coming from the following areas:
- Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Wines from Valdobbiadene (Veneto – Italy)
- Valtellina Superiore and Sforzato DOCG Wines (100% Nebbiolo Chiavennasca) from Valtellina Wines (Lumbardy – Italy)
- Piedmont Langhe – our friend and amazing producer from the “home of Barbaresco” Livio Voghera
- BSixTwelve Winery – United Kingdom – Hampshire –
- Our favourite Gluten-Free Beers from Green’s – United Kingdom (brewed in Belgium)
You can find all our products here.
We support ONLY the wine producers we met in person. We sell ONLY the products we tried ourselves.
Fab Wines organises private, virtual and public tasting events. We organise wine-tasting events for wine clubs, restaurants and wine distributors.
We are UK AWRS registered and approved, shipping everywhere in the UK daily. We usually deliver in 48 working hours from order acceptance. Shipping internationally is available but be aware we organise these shipments directly with our producers to avoid unnecessary additional paperwork and excise duties.
FabWines is a trademark of FabCampaigns Limited founded in 2016 and located in Winchester.