Fab Wines distributes and promotes outstanding wines and other products in the UK market and beyond. We believe in a more authentic and personal relationship with our partners and customers.
Most of our Products and Producers are coming from the following areas
- Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Wines from Valdobbiadene (Veneto – Italy)
- Valtellina Superiore and Sforzato DOCG Wines (100% Nebbiolo Chiavennasca) from Valtellina Wines (Lumbardy – Italy)
- Piedmont Langhe – our friend and amazing producer from the “home of Barbaresco” Livio Voghera
- BSixTwelve Winery – United Kingdom – Hampshire –
- Our favourite Gluten Free Beers from Green’s – United Kingdom (brewed in Belgium)
You can find all our products here.
We support ONLY the wine producers we have visited (and where we organise our outdoor adventures) and that we know in person. We sell ONLY the products we tried ourselves.
Fab Wines organises private, virtual and public tasting events. Wine societies, wine clubs, restaurants as well as wine distributors can request our services and master classes. Please be aware we do NOT have any additional availability until December 2021.
We are UK AWRS registered and approved, shipping everywhere in the UK daily. We usually deliver in 48 working hours from order acceptance. Shipping internationally is available but be aware we organise this shipments directly with our producers to avoid unneccessary additional paperwork and excise duties. Trade customers are welcome to buy directly from our producers if more convenient and we offer our support in making it happen smoothly.
FabWines is a trade mark of FabCampaigns Limited founded in 2016 and located in Winchester.