Fab Wines News
- Free Delivery Above 90£
- Luigi Voghera Winery
- Wine Ideas and Recommendations
Digital Shop Improvements
22 March – We are improving our digital shop making your life easier. We introduced attributes like vintage, size and quantity to simplify your life to find the right wine in few steps. Now different vintages, bottle sizes and quantities are on the same product page. You don’t have to browse anymore many different pages but you just select the right product attributes for you! We also introduced the categories white, red and sparkling wine following your suggestions. Thank You!
Fab Wine Club
12 January – Join our cosy wine club! Just send me an email or fill the form below. You can select between three and twelve bottles regularly. You confirm each order before I ship it or deliver it. Free Shipping Included! I organise virtual and “in real life” wine tastings associated with the Wine Club wines. You have access to additional benefits and offer including a 15% discount on our adventures, tastings tours and rides.
Free Delivery Above 90£
12 January – Free delivery in Mainland UK for all deliveries above 90£. It’s time to order our Fab Wines!
Luigi Voghera Winery
11 January – Luigi Voghera’s wine from Langhe is finally with us. Some of us already enjoyed their outstanding Barbera and Nebbiolo. Bravo Livio (the son of Luigi)!
Wine Ideas and Recommendations
Several friends keep at least a twelve-bottle case at home to enjoy a Fab Wine with their favourite dish or as a fantastic gift for friends & family.
Prosecco Sparkling Wines
- Tanorè Superiore di Cartizze – 6 bottles – The King of Prosecco
- San Gregorio Prosecco Super Millesimato Extra Dry – 6 bottles
- Tanorè Super Prosecco Super Extra Dry – 6 bottles
- San Gregorio Prosecco Super Millesimato Brut – 6 bottles
- Tanorè Super Prosecco Super Brut – 6 bottles
White Still Wines
- Lone Farm Outstanding Pinot Blanc BSixTwelve – Hampshire (UK)
- Fraccaroli Lugana Superiore Campo Serà
- The iconic Arneis from Piedmont!
Muscle, Tannins and Carachter – Proper reds for proper food! 🙂
Fab Bad Boys
We created a category called “Bad Boys Wines“. Have a look but don’t buy them! A special mention today to these super nasty guys:
- Rainoldi Inferno Riserva 2005
- Rainoldi Valtellina Superiore – Grumello Riserva 2010
- Rainoldi Sassella Riserva 2010 – Magnum
Don’t forget also our range of Gluten Free Beers.
Have all a fantastic January
Join the Fab Wines Club