Fab Rides Assessment – Becoming a Fab Rider
We should have a ride together to review and discuss what kind of off-road mountain biking you are used to and to join the right next outdoor session together. It is usually a two hour session of cycling where we ride together and we review current capabilities and expectations.
We strongly recommend an assessment or a ride together before you join any other longer Fab Ride.
This ride is usually near Winchester in one of the following area. See Fab Rides for more informations.
- Winchester – Farley Mount – West Wood – Test Valley – South Down Way – Oliver’s Battery – Compton Down
- Surrey Hills – A lot of trails on the main hills and few additional hidden gems
- Lordswood – trails where you can learn and improve your technical skills
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park – Purpose built trails and a lot more
- Purbeck – take the Poole Ferry and then enjoy the single tracks to Corfe Castle and ride back via Harry Rocks
Apologies for using the same website as Fab Wines but it is much simpler and more secure for me to keep just one e-shop.